The MROZ Reverse Osmosis machine can be combined with the Heatsan Loop Heat Disinfection System. When coupled with pre-treatment, this water purification solution provides a complete system for central dialysis (RO is chemically disinfected, Distribution loop is heat disinfected).
AmeriWater’s MROZ Reverse Osmosis Systems are the best of both; an open frame RO and a cabinet RO. The pump and membranes are mounted on a corrosion resistant, powder coated open frame providing superior serviceability. The controls and hydraulic hardware are mounted in a low profile cabinet with full size door for easy access. Thin film composite membranes provide maximum contaminant rejection while achieving high product flow and low energy use. A microprocessor controller with backlit LCD display shows product and feed water conductivity, product water temperature, operating hours, percent rejection and a variety of operating status messages.
Loop Heat Disinfect
The Heatsan from AmeriWater is an integrated heat disinfection system for the distribution loop with a significant advantage: the ability to adjust operation for each day of the week, heating intervals, holding times and disinfection temperatures. As a result, the Heatsan can save energy and staff time while providing up to 100 gallons of 185°F water for disinfection. Incorporating a PLC controller, the Heatsan is operated by a dual color touch screen displaying alarms, system status, tank level and disinfection temperatures plus a password-protected event log holding up to 12 months of data. The construction is rugged yet space-efficient featuring a stainless steel skid and an insulated stainless steel storage tank with a sloping base for easy drainage.
Reverse Osmosis Features:
- 4” x 40” thin film composite membranes
- High pressure stainless steel membrane housings with quick connects enable fast and efficient membrane replacement.
- Disinfection is quick and easy with a simple push of the keypad, the MROZ can be disinfected with PAA and rinsed in 2 hours.
- High efficiency quiet submersible pump with integral motor starter and motor protection keeps system running smoothly and protects the motor from overload
- Programmable flush for storage tank or direct feed keeps RO fresh between uses
- Product divert feature diverts water to the drain when the conductivity exceeds the set point for added patient safety
Loop Heat Disinfect Features:
- Easy step through programming (7 day program)
- Program syncs dialysis machines with the Heatsan
- Intelligent monitoring routines, leak detection, and over use
- Heat disinfect will abort if leak is detected
- Four levels of password protection
- Event log holds up to 12 months of data including AAMI standards required end of loop history
- USB download to Excel
- Stainless steel skid complete with insulated stainless steel storage tank with sloping base fitted with three heating elements to minimize electrical consumption, level transmitter and temperature monitor
- Stainless steel recirculation pump, stainless steel solenoid valves
- The isolation of the RO system is accomplished with three way motorized ball valves that are controlled by the Heatsan
|Production GPD* (up to)||6,600||8,800||11,000||13,200||15,400||17,600|
|Production GPM* (up to)||4.6||6.0||7.6||9.0||10.5||12.2|
|Electrical (requires 2 supplies)||Pump 3 Φ |
|208V 5.5 amps,|
230V 4.7 amps, 460V 2.5 amps
|208V 8.8 amps,|
230V 7.6 amps,
460V 3.8 amps
|208V 12 amps, |
230V 10.1 amps,
460V 5.3 amps
|Controller||120V, 15 amps, 1 Φ|
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 61010-1
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 92268
- Health Canada Medical Device License 90655