These Wall Boxes provide a clean connection option between your facility’s
acid, bicarb, and/or ultrapure water lines and hemodialysis machines while
keeping the waste to drain separate from these connections. The drain
connection is designed to minimize and prevent foaming. They are available
in several configurations to accommodate most dialysis applications
including both hot water disinfect and chemical disinfect systems.
- Designed to meet the state of Illinois Plumbing Code Section 890.740.
- Compartmentalized design with a physical barrier separating waste from the water supply and dialysate additive area.
- Single piece ABS construction recess into the wall to prevent damage to the valves and dialysis machine connections when chairs recline.
- Fittings for specific dialysis machines are not included. When ordering, ship the fittings from your dialysis machine supplier and AmeriWater will install them.
- The acid and bicarb on/off ball valves are heavy duty PVC with EPDMseals, and color-coded handles with safety collar.
- Includes acid and bicarb isolation valves to service the wall box without shutting down the loop.
- Water isolation valve is not included and should be installed on the water loop.
- Drain connection is a 1 1/2” PVC pipe.
- Wall box dimensions (refer to drawing).